For all you poor souls up north

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cootertwo

Military Veteran
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Today's weather report for SW Florida:
Southwest Florida is set to start of the month of March warmer than average today, with mild weather continuing into the upcoming weekend as well.

For the remainder of this morning, we'll need to keep in mind a few areas of patchy fog will be possible through the sunrise hour. Any fog that's able to develop should be long gone by 9-10 a.m., giving way to sunshine by the late morning hours.

A disturbance in the atmosphere over northern Florida today may be able to fire up some cloud cover for us by this afternoon, but rain chances today are low--less than 20%. This means that even if a shower is able to pop up, coverage would be for only a few isolated areas.

High temperatures today will be warm, peaking around 83 degrees this afternoon. Normally for the first day of March our temps top out around 79, so through the day today conditions will be a touch warmer than normal. This above-average temperature streak continues for the upcoming weekend. Temperatures on Saturday and Sunday are forecast to range between 84 and 85 degrees with mainly sunny sky conditions on both days.

Ready for a cool down? A cold front is set to move toward South Florida early next week. This front will bring us some isolated showers between Monday and Tuesday of next week before cooler air pours in for Wednesday. As of the way forecast data looks right now, afternoon highs on Wednesday and Thursday of next week should only top out in the low 70s.

Thanks i needed that after the last couple of weeks here ?? spring can't come soon enough

Attachments

• 20190212_094149.jpg
    20190212_094149.jpg
    245.8 KB · Views: 34
look's like we might get 4 to 6 in of snow sat night. come on spring lol

Florida sucks! Toronto Rocks! It's 95 and sunny everyday here, never rains, and my truck's temps never go above 120 degrees! I've never broken a single plastic part on any of my rc's. The women here all wear bikinis to work, and they're all hot too. My biggest problem is figuring out which tank top to wear each day, while my girlfriend rubs my back and my wife makes my lunch. I hope you read this everyday @cootertwo, and know that there is never a day when I can read your posts without smiling.?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back