For anyone questioning how the 3D-RC wing mounts hold up..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Edough13

Bashing, Speed running and family!!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Mojave
  6. Notorious
  7. Typhon 6s
  8. Vorteks
Put together a short video of some absolutely brutal tail landings and abuse on the 3D-RC wing mount on my Noto. Also this is just some of the abuse it has taken that I got on film, plenty more not shown or filmed and it's still going strong💪🏼

Haha, were you trying to break it? Several of those jumps look like you had good orientation in the air then hit the throttle at the last moment to bring it down right on the tail. In any case the durability of the wing mount is impressive. Do you still bend/break mount screws with it? I haven't broken a stock wing mount yet but have mangled the screws multiple times. Wondering how much the 3D-RC mount would help with this.

Haha, were you trying to break it? Several of those jumps look like you had good orientation in the air then hit the throttle at the last moment to bring it down right on the tail. In any case the durability of the wing mount is impressive. Do you still bend/break mount screws with it? I haven't broken a stock wing mount yet but have mangled the screws multiple times. Wondering how much the 3D-RC mount would help with this.
Lol some of them I did on purpose others not on purpose. I haven't pulled the mount screws to check if they are bent honestly. Also surprised they haven't snapped as I run the HR aluminum bulkheads. But again just goes to show not only how durable the mounts are but also how much they protect other parts as well.

Every mount comes with grade 12.9 screws and stainless steel washers. Far superior hardware over stock. Not saying it isn’t possible but very unlikely.
Great video man lol. Definitely looked like you purposely were crashing in the rear end turning your wing into a shovel lol
Almost wonder how big of a hole you can dig before it does break lol

Put together a short video of some absolutely brutal tail landings and abuse on the 3D-RC wing mount on my Noto. Also this is just some of the abuse it has taken that I got on film, plenty more not shown or filmed and it's still going strong💪🏼
We’ll you’ve sold me. My order is in as I go through wing mounts like hot cakes, so it’s 3d-rc turn to see how long they can last. Nice video btw(y)(y)

well you've sold me and my order is in. i go through wing mounts like hot cakes so its 3d-rc turn to see how they hold up. good video by the way. (y)

We’ll you’ve sold me. My order is in as I go through wing mounts like hot cakes, so it’s 3d-rc turn to see how long they can last. Nice video btw(y)(y)
You won't be disappointed to say the least. As the video shows they can take an absolute brutal beating. I've broken stock and RPM wing mounts from wheelies and light tail landings with a lighter stock setup. My Noto is all beefed out with M2C plus heavier max6 and 4585 motor so again goes to show the durability of these amazing mounts from @3d-rc.myshopify.com 💪🏼

Yeah its the screws that get mangled or even snap off in many cases.(y)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back