For anyone Who hasn't seen this yet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw the Chevy reviewed on A Mains YT Channel a fee days ago. I wouldn't mind putting a couple of those on the shelf in my office. It'd definitely make lunch time a lot funner 😁

The bodies are really the only nice things about those cars, the fact that they come with plastic driveshafts front and rear really makes me cringe.

The bodies are really the only nice things about those cars, the fact that they come with plastic driveshafts front and rear really makes me cringe.
Yep..

aw-crap-the-office.gif

Did some more digging and found this beauty...best part is it's brushless & has a metal driveshaft! 😁 I think I'd be more inclined to get this one.

Screenshot_20230202_201918_Chrome.jpg

Meh I still stand by my statement the only good thing about these cars are the bodies.

Kyosho lids are very nice quality in my experience. Too bad they went with a bastard 274mm wheelbase vs the pretty standard 260ish.
Of course they did. By the time you bought all of the upgrade parts for these, some of which should be on the car stock at this price point imho, you are well into Infraction/Limitless/Felony territory in price.
Kyosho lids are very nice quality in my experience. Too bad they went with a bastard 274mm wheelbase vs the pretty standard 260ish.
Looks like there are 2 different wheelbases for this platform. FZO2 and FZ02L.

Of course they did. By the time you bought all of the upgrade parts for these, some of which should be on the car stock at this price point imho, you are well into Infraction/Limitless/Felony territory in price.

Looks like there are 2 different wheelbases for this platform. FZO2 and FZ02L.
I was wondering about that, I went through a handful of them in the OP link and noticed one (69 Camaro) was, but didn't see any others.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back