SOLD / FOUND For sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What upgrades do you have for it? Also is the rear shock tower bent?
No it is not. One of the plastic pieces the body sits on is broke. And the spoiler broke off and bent the piece it was bolted to. There are extra parts. I tried to reflect these blemishes in the price. I have hot racing hinge pin retainers. Rpm a arms. Avid bearings. Arma body clips, arma hinge pins. Arma shock components. Beefier than what came on it. All of these things listed and still in the packaging. Also tool kits and the batteries and charger

Notorious 6s with extras. Drove 5 times. Nothing broke. Spectrum 3s (2) 5000 50c 11.1V. Dual spectrum smart charger with connection. After market parts still in packaging. Everything is there. Just don’t have the time. My loss-your gain.
420$ for everything. Paid real close to 1,000$ for everything new.
I know this is a long shot but you do not have this still available

Notorious 6s with extras. Drove 5 times. Nothing broke. Spectrum 3s (2) 5000 50c 11.1V. Dual spectrum smart charger with connection. After market parts still in packaging. Everything is there. Just don’t have the time. My loss-your gain.
420$ for everything. Paid real close to 1,000$ for everything new.
This still available

Probably have better luck with the sale if your first post didn't say "nothing broke" then you go on to list some things that are broke. Makes a prospective buyer a little nervous maybe. Good luck with sale.

Probably have better luck with the sale if your first post didn't say "nothing broke" then you go on to list some things that are broke. Makes a prospective buyer a little nervous maybe. Good luck with sale.
Old news. I’m sure this is long gone. Probably the slider I grabbed lol. Mine was pretty beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back