For the makers here...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^That link has malware at my end. Proceed accordingly. View source, inspect element.

^^^That link has malware at my end. Proceed accordingly. View source, inspect element.

Could you elaborate? I wasn't trying to spread malware. My machine isn't complaining about that page or the files I got. Scanned and showed clean?

:)I repeatedly linked to it and only got the page for a second and Malware captured it several times. This happened at my end. Maybe not to others??? Its not you. I understand. I really like Thingiverse, they have awesome plans. Good looking out. Others may chime in.

On a serious note have you made one of these or a variant and if so got any recommendations for a filter material? I was looking at MERV16 filters for home HVAC with large pleats to cut into filter inserts but they are effing expensive. Then I came across synthetic filter material used for mushroom cultivation that supposedly filters down to 0.3 microns for cheap and so I got that on order just to see how practical it would be, maybe double it up with charcoal filtering of some kind.

The pdf with the files has some filter suggestions.

For now i am using blue shop towels as a prefilter and shop vac bags (from the small shop vac) as the final filter.

I printed the mask in tpu and the filter pieces in petg. They went together nicely and the tpu allows the mask to flex to your face. I also lined the face contact area with some 1/16" neoprene.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back