For when you want to send it

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure my local park district appreciates it when you pull a shovel out and start digging into their sod. ;)

Or you can ask your town/city if there's a plot of land they would be willing to let you use to turn in to an rc track.

I have one of their cheaper ramps. The problem is that it is only 12" high. I couldn't find any of the RC ramps that were higher. I don't own a jig saw so I'd have to buy one to build a ramp. That's why I went this route.
My issue is transporting them. Wasn't so bad with my old car, mercury grand marquis, could fit a few bodies in that trunk. But my chrysler doesn't have near the square footage. I have a milk crate type thing in there now with a jack and whatnot with my carger on top of it, then my truck bag eats up half the trunk. I barely have room to set a single truck in the free space. Don't really want to through dirty ramps on my leather seats. lol

My issue is transporting them. Wasn't so bad with my old car, mercury grand marquis, could fit a few bodies in that trunk. But my chrysler doesn't have near the square footage. I have a milk crate type thing in there now with a jack and whatnot with my carger on top of it, then my truck bag eats up half the trunk. I barely have room to set a single truck in the free space. Don't really want to through dirty ramps on my leather seats. lol

I bought it for my yard, lol. But I do own a Ford F-150 so transporting all my rc stuff isn’t an issue :)

If I had a truck, I'd make some, or buy some of those. But I don't, so I'm stuck with jumping what's already there. For what it's worth, hitting a 2 foot wide ramp that's on bumpy grass isn't that easy of a thing to do at full speed. I found that 3 feet is much easier to hit, or 2 2 foot wide ramps side by side.

It's fun hitting stationary ramps, especially if you have ramps opposing each other. Then you can hit them in both directions and don't waste a lot of battery just circling them. It's also really good if you can place them so that you land on a down slope somewhere. Then the landing energy is better dissipated. Jumping 15 feet straight up and landing flat is hard on stuff, especially when you do it 100 times in a row. Or, placing the ramp at the bottom of a gradual up slope so your landing on top of the hill helps too.

Just built two wood ramps last weekend, one sends u about 10-15 ft in the air and other is a flat long jumper. It will only cost u about 40.00 dollars. I bought 1 4x8 1/2 board and a 4x8 1/4'' board on 4 10 ft 2x4 if it is real wet where u usually go u can just mess around in the back yard no cleaning mud off your truck and a good place to practice your skills.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back