ford vs chevy post opinions here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chevy.

Closing thread now.
YOOO ???? were definitely gonna have a bunch of people swinging hammers because “dagnabit for some reason I think (whatever company) is my lord and savior” this thread is gonna be AWESOME.

Anyways, I’m very neutral. I love all 3 in terms of classic cars from the 60’s. All of them made a car I love. I’d have to choose Pontiac as my favorite 60’s manufacturer though because I love those stacked headlight GTO’s. From the 2000’s and on, I really like chrysler’s LX platform cars with the hemi, i also loove those SRT10 rams, I really like the ford panther platform (y’all know that) and I like the GTO G8’s and chevy SS too.

[insert overused ford joke about mustangs]
[insert ls joke here]
and finally

ElectricDeliriousFlea-size_restricted.gif

man that charger flies like a butterfly

YOOO ????

Anyways, I’m very neutral. I love all 3 in terms of classic cars from the 60’s. All of them made a car I love. I’d have to choose Pontiac as my favorite 60’s manufacturer though because I love those stacked headlight GTO’s. From the 2000’s and on, I really like chrysler’s LX platform cars with the hemi, i also loove those SRT10 rams, I really like the ford panther platform (y’all know that) and I like the GTO G8’s and chevy SS too.
he asked chevy or ford...not anything else.

he asked chevy or ford...not anything else.
If you’re gonna keep jacking threads pm me. Stop being a moron to everyone else you’re look so stupid ruining this thread. If you read anything past the title you would see that, the creator of the thread, mentioned that he likes mopar. End of story and stop being weird.

If you’re gonna keep jacking threads pm me. Stop being a moron to everyone else you’re look so stupid ruining this thread. If you read anything past the title you would see that, the creator of the thread, mentioned that he likes mopar. End of story and stop being weird.
Calm down Karen!

Don't like me block me, it's simple.

i said liked dodge especialy the 2nd gen charger 1st gen challenger and most production viper acrs
I’ve always wanted to buy a second generation viper that’s my favorite gen
Don't like me block me, it's simple.
How many times are you gonna cry to me dude. This was gonna be a good thread. Congrats you’re a hero the first page is ruined and now woodie is gonna have to delete our comments from it.

To me chevy is unreliable after 50k miles just falls apart GM products don't last long they do those stinky ads about how their truck is the truck of the year pure non sense. Vs ford where their trucks were proven to be reliable over the period of time they even make an of road truck who holds up. The old chevys were good tho but we don't live in the 80's

i said liked dodge especialy the 2nd gen charger 1st gen challenger and most production viper acrs
I worked in a cpl dealerships and for trucks Dodge(or Ram techincally as it's not a dodge) is my pick hands down. They start they run and they tow, more than I can say for any ford. As for cars, Porsche all the way but for muscle I will always be a sucker for elanore.

yeah l like 69 chargers but considering the r/t models are hard to find at a pirce of 60k to 80k o don't think i will be getting the real deal maybe ill build a shelby daytona coupe replica always was one of my favorite race cars

To me chevy is unreliable after 50k miles just falls apart GM products don't last long they do those stinky ads about how their truck is the truck of the year pure non sense. Vs ford where their trucks were proven to be reliable over the period of time
Heyyy hold on there man. What about that doozy of a 5.4 3 valve! Cmon we all know.. almost as bad as the amount of JD power awards Chevy gets every year lmfao

Heyyy hold on there man. What about that doozy of a 5.4 3 valve! Cmon we all know.. almost as bad as the amount of JD power awards Chevy gets every year lmfao
To me if a truck has trasmition issues or engine issues im not buying that junk lol "build to lasts" thats the slogan of japanesse cars theres a reason why hondas,toyota lexus and acura are good cars (exept the supra who is a rebranded bmw and has typical issues and recalls )

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back