Forward an reverse

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, but is that an fact or a question?
I do not understand what you want to know?

Sorry, but is that an fact or a question?
I do not understand what you want to know?
Question, because on the bench it seemed to spin faster in reverse, I look at back of transmitter and it's on reverse but spinning in correct direction with trigger. So I put switch on N ormel an reset forward/netraul/reverse on transmeter.

Ok, normally backwards should be slower. My Big Rock has backward maybe 50%.
If you're Motor is spinning in the wrong Direction, you have to change two of the three cables between ESC and Motor.
The setting of my transmitter and also girlfriends TX is also on reverse. This setting has nothing to do with driving forward or backward, it´s just the direction which the pulse signal works.
If you pull the trigger, do you can indicate forward on the led of the ESC? If yes and the motor is also spinning forward, I guess something happens with the programmed endpoints on the transmitter.

Was going forward from factory when you pulled trigger but on back of transmitter switch was at rev. Looked faster in reverse so I switched everything. Hope you follow.

I think I can follow you.
1. Switch back the transmitter to reverse
2. change two of the tree cables from ESC to the motor. Maybe also check the colors if the plugs.
It will change the spinning rotation of the motor.
3. Teach the ESC (Endpoints of the transmitter)

After this procedure you´re car should drive fast forward and slower backward.

I think I can follow you.
1. Switch back the transmitter to reverse
2. change two of the tree cables from ESC to the motor. Maybe also check the colors if the plugs.
It will change the spinning rotation of the motor.
3. Teach the ESC (Endpoints of the transmitter)

After this procedure you´re car should drive fast forward and slower backward.
That's what I say I did all that because it looks funny from the factory

That's what I say I did all that because it looks funny from the factory
Seems to me they just grab a transmitter ESC and just teach forward reverse they don't care where the buttons are

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back