Forward and Reverse are switched

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mennico

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
My son was bashing with his stock Vorteks and went into a full panic that forward and reverse are no longer normal. He says he didn’t change anything on the controller. What’s the proper way to fix this?

Well he said he didn’t touch anything but clearly he did. When you mentioned the TH/R button @RCbuzz I checked and he had it pushed to the right. He switches between 50% and 75% until he’s ready to run at 100% and he must have moved that one by mistake. We’re new to real RCs so forgive my ignorance 🤦‍♂️

image.jpg

Well he said he didn’t touch anything but clearly he did. When you mentioned the TH/R button @RCbuzz I checked and he had it pushed to the right. He switches between 50% and 75% until he’s ready to run at 100% and he must have moved that one by mistake. We’re new to real RCs so forgive my ignorance 🤦‍♂️

View attachment 278536
Happens to the best of us! Glad you back in action. (y)

View attachment 278536
No need to apologize. I see you can post links...I've never been able to do that. I'm an imbecile.

View attachment 278536

Excellent!
Back in Business!!

Now Go Bash 👊

View attachment 278536
Good, a little research is always very good to do. Plus the manuals are very good.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back