Outcast Forward and reverse problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 6s
I installed a new receiver on my outcast and now when I pull the trigger to go forward the car moves backwards and vice versa. I tried flipping the throttle plugin on the receiver but then I do not have any forward or reverse. I tried searching online but could not find anything on this specific issue. Anyone run into this before?
Receiver is spectrum SR6100AT
I also got a new radio to go with it the spectrum DX5C

Last edited:
On the receiver there’s an option to put the throttle in reverse which I did now. Forward is forward and reverse is reverse now. Will there be implications like not being able to go as fast since I have throttle reversed now?

When I got my Kraton, and played with the ESC calibration, I found that my throttle reverse switch seemed to be set up the wrong way (it went faster in reverse and there was a delay before I could go forward). You can try changing the motor rotation through the esc settings
Screenshot_20200207-223442.png

I had this issue as well I switched the motor rotation on the esc and it seemed to work will this hurt anything

So I actually thought I fixed it even putting motor in reverse cars throttle is still reversed. Should I try the motor wires on my spectrum electronics I have ABC WIRES should I switch B and C
So which two motor wires should I swap

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back