Forward /reverse switched?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diesel

Reaction score
So I just got this kraton 8s, it’s bone stock. I got some lights for it, sometime while I had the receiver open to install the leads for the lights I messed up the esc I guess? Now when I use it, I only have 50% forward and 100% reverse? I don’t know how I did this. Switching the throttle on the controller doesn’t fix it, just reverses the controls. Please help.

So I just got this kraton 8s, it’s bone stock. I got some lights for it, sometime while I had the receiver open to install the leads for the lights I messed up the esc I guess? Now when I use it, I only have 50% forward and 100% reverse? I don’t know how I did this. Switching the throttle on the controller doesn’t fix it, just reverses the controls. Please help.
Sounds like u may have plugged into the wrong slot. Open it again and look to make sure. The receiver should be labeled
Im still pretty fresh in this. But soon enough some of the more exp guys will be in to help out also. Good luck bud

No there all in the correct slots, esc in throttle slot, steering in steering, fans on2, lights on3, channel 1 open

Switch 2 of wires going from esc to motor any 2 problem solved
100% throttle 50% reverse is the default esc setting your motor is just spinning backwards

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back