Granite Found a 3S granite on Amazon new for $329

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good ol Jeff Bezos trying to RIP ppl off. $299 is the price at many online RC stores.

Good ol Jeff Bezos trying to RIP ppl off. $299 is the price at many online RC stores.
Yeah, but it is also backordered for who knows how long, so, i figured i would post it just in case someone is interested, and don't mind the higher price on something that may or may not be available again.

Yeah, but it is also backordered for who knows how long, so, i figured i would post it just in case someone is interested, and don't mind the higher price on something that may or may not be available again.

They aren’t discontinuing them, lol.

If you click other sellers link, they have one new with damaged packaging for $292.

They aren’t discontinuing them, lol.

If you click other sellers link, they have one new with damaged packaging for $292.
I could live with a damaged box, so, i might look into it, but, im not looking for anything until early March at least. TBH though, im kind of leaning away from it, not because of the availability issues, but, simply because, when i look for an RC vehicle, looks are a big part of it, and, even though i shouldnt say this here, im actually looking at the Team Redcat MT10E. The one in grey looks really cool to me. It doesn't mean im not still looking at another Arrma, since i have also found a granite roller and a Senton in pieces that i might combine, if the BRCC body will work on it. I haven't looked much into that yet though.

Prob left over from their original shipment. Most people buy them direct through tower and horizon. Quite a few vendors on ebay still have them as well (small rc shops), all at $299. Amazon ripping people off yet again.

Amazon ripping people off yet again.
This could turn into an unproductive debate, but, ill say it anyway. What is worse, paying a bit more on Amazon, and getting what you ordered, or paying a little less on Ebay, and not only not getting what you ordered, but never getting a refund either? That has happened to me several times, which is why i no longer use Ebay for anything. I do, however, buy a ton of stuff from Amazon.

If only I always got what I ordered from Amazon. Also my mother's credit card was compromised this past week on there. It's a separate card she only uses on Amazon and no other place. It 100% came from them. Third time her and I have had fraud issues with cards with them, twice o hers, once on mine within the past 6 months, not to mention numerous occasions where the wrong item was sent, not delivered to the correct address, or was a cheap chinese knockoff. Glad you have had good experiences with them but I've has the exact opposite.

Ebay is 100% safe if you use paypal for payment and use a little smarts. Paypal has their own 100% refund/payment guarantee separate from ebay themselves so you never have to worry. I've never had an issue with items I've ordered as well as long as you stick to vendors that aren't from China and only use vendors who have a "buy now" option and aren't auctioning things, and those are both plainly listed and easy to exclude from search results. :)

Ebay is 100% safe if you use paypal for payment and use a little smarts. Paypal has their own 100% refund/payment guarantee separate from ebay themselves so you never have to worry. I've never had an issue with items I've ordered as well as long as you stick to vendors that aren't from China and only use vendors who have a "buy now" option and aren't auctioning things, and those are both plainly listed and easy to exclude from search results. :)
My wife uses Ebay, and will only use the buy it now option, and only if they accept paypal, and, in the last 5 years, we have had to close and reopen her bank account more than 30 times. I stopped using it more than 10 years ago because of the constant issues over missing stuff and never received refunds. On the flip side, i average $3,000 a year on Amazon, and, out of every 150 items, i might have issues with 2. I build computers, and, very rarely get bad parts, except for certain types of RAM (certain lower end DDR3 is the worst for DOA sticks), or have issues getting replacements or refunds.

Another factor a lot of people don't consider is shipping. I have seen a lot of stuff on ebay with outrageous shipping prices, whereas, if you have prime, its included.

Buy things from wherever you want whether it be from Ebay, Amain, Horizon, Amazon if you trust a site use it and if you don't trust a site that's fine also. There is no one super site with zero problems and every single shopper is always happy. Take suggestions people give and even links if you want but buy from wherever you want use links as suggestions not something set in stone and a must buy from the site linked.

I shopped Ebay for years I have had some problems but sites like these (Amazon also) are middle men between you and the seller.

I shopped Ebay for years I have had some problems but sites like these (Amazon also) are middle men between you and the seller.
It would be nice, especially for certain things (RC stuff, computer parts) if the companies would allow direct purchase from them, and cut out the middle man, but, that has been a minor complaint of mine for many years, especially when buying certain computer parts. i figure, if they sell direct, then, when there is an issue, they get direct feedback, so they can correct the issue. Some computer manufacturers do direct from them, but, except for a couple i deal with, most are a pain, so places like Amazon and Newegg are easier to deal with.

I take Ebay and Amazon as being like having a judge to rule in you favor or not rather than having two parties resolve issues themselves.

My wife uses Ebay, and will only use the buy it now option, and only if they accept paypal, and, in the last 5 years, we have had to close and reopen her bank account more than 30 times.
That's a ridiculous amount and if it really is that many times, she's doing something more than just ebay to compromise her info. (phishing emails, clicking false links, etc.) This is coming from a guy in IT. No way that all happened from one site used responsibly.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back