Fazon Found a brushless motor that fits the Voltage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yonic

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Senton 3s
  3. Talion
  4. Typhon 6s
  5. Typhon 3s
  6. Voltage
Just wanted to notify that up until now I wasn't able to find a 3650 brushless motor that have the wires coming from the back, but today I found one on eBay. The 3900kv variant would be a perfect match I think.

haven't tried it yet, so it's just a heads up.

This is the one.

I have a huge question if you could help me. I am trying to change my voltage to brushless I bought motor and esc combo but can't for the life of me figure out how to hook up the servo. Do I need a new receiver to complete the upgrade or am I just missing something?

You need a new 3 wire servo stock one is a 5 wire and you need a new radio and receiver, stock esc is a combined unit esc and receiver, but just prepare to split the chassis every other run to replace the plastic diff or idler gears they can't take the brushless power

Well that in mind I still want to try it. Do you know of good receiver and servo to get? I'll be down and out until I get them unless I put other motor back on. I was told I didn't need a new receiver it would work like that but I guess that was wrong, so I'd I could get some advice on which too get or pushed in the right direction I would really appreciate it.

I use a dumbo rc radio you can't go wrong for the price the range is great and has a built in gyro and its cheap and any 15+kg servo on Amazon will work

Screenshot_20201231-025220_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Screenshot_20201231-025327_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Yes definitely need the servo radio and receiver if you go brushless your stock radio doesn't work with anything but the stock arrma esc , 35$ is a steal for a decent radio and receiver like i said it had gyro built in to help keep you in a straight line

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back