Found a good condition Nero Big Rock worth it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surchaufeur

Very Active Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Nero
  4. Notorious
I found a nero big rock in good condition for 400$ Cad. I have a 3d Printer and some of the parts are available to print and some parts are still being produced. What do you guy think?
0564833F-C529-4765-A7BA-05B71FBA3C56.png
42B68805-896F-4E74-9CBE-061351C127FB.png
9E1CE433-35D5-4F8D-9AD9-D61C5BD38FDF.png

Does it have the diff brain? Is there rust on the UJs? In general, is everything in good condition? If so, yes, BUY IT!!!
Something i should know about that specific truck that i should know?
I know it has been discontinued and has diff fonctions. But what else i should know? Im not planning to drive it much or hard i see it more as a item of collection. I print stuff in petg and i could print and design some little stuffs for it as spare parts what vital part of the truck can’t be purchased? The body, chassis and everything that is plastic around the motor?

Last edited:
Nothing important can't be purchased, except the radio box, diff brain, and body shell. I have found that the non-HD UJs break easily, but this is the bigrock, so it should have HD UJs from the start. I hope it goes well for you. Mine didn't go so well...

That’ll be bs. It’s worth lots more than $400
Everything apparently okay
My lhs is selling 2 for $500 each. This is quite possibly legit. These cars have gone down a lot in value over the past 2 years.
Thats 500usd
Mine is 400 cad
Nothing important can't be purchased, except the radio box, diff brain, and body shell. I have found that the non-HD UJs break easily, but this is the bigrock, so it should have HD UJs from the start. I hope it goes well for you. Mine didn't go so well...
What urs kept breaking?

My UJs kept braking. If you have the diff locked, it is more likely to break, but mine were having problems without diffs locked.
Yours didnt have the heavy duty ones?
The cars does look qeird saw a few videos. It reminds me of the bigrock 3 but with narrow arms

Well for me I say hell yeah .that's a steel Nero big rock super duty awesome rig.cant go wrong 😁👍
There so little info about it if it buy it would be a figure the issue fix it yourself kind of thing. Baterry tray pops off. I guess the positive if its not my truck i can work on it make it top clean and nice like new and sell it for a higher price than i bough it. I kinda think like a bussiness man so i try to minimize my loses

I already have the money in my storage box from all the sales i did lol. My only c9ncerns is the body. Cant get more of them so i must be extremly careful with it. 400$ is a steal

Since you live in Canada, it might be harder/take long to get parts for it.

Edit: I tried to post this yesterday but I guess it didn't post.
I use the hpi gigante gt bodyshell. I believe the savage xl bodies will fit the BR. hpi has comeback as a brand, so it will probably be easier to get bodies than you would think.

I found a nero big rock in good condition for 400$ Cad. I have a 3d Printer and some of the parts are available to print and some parts are still being produced. What do you guy think?View attachment 268815View attachment 268816View attachment 268817
It's probably not a diff brain Nero. You can tell by the remote. So either it was removed or never had it. But I believe all the bigrocks had diff brain. Could be this one's stopped working so he took it out??

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back