Michigan Found a new bash spot in Hamburg Township.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeepnut

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Take a look. There's a small BMX track on the south side of the intersection of M-36 and Pettysville Rd. The jumps aren't that big and there's not a lot of room to get speed, but it's about 3 minutes from my house, so I'll probably run over there regularly. Plenty of parking too since there's a large gravel lot there for the bike trail.

tempImagePS4CYZ.jpg

Thread type
RC Track or Bash Spot
Do you know if Hudson Mills Metropark or Pinckney Rec area is amicable to RC? That's not that far from either of us.

Do you know if Hudson Mills Metropark or Pinckney Rec area is amicable to RC? That's not that far from either of us.
No idea. I've been to Hudson Mills a few times and I've never noticed any areas with good launch spots. Lots of wide open fields though.

Pinckney Rec is obviously much bigger, but lots of woods. I haven't really looked for places to bash there, but I should. Lot's of trails of course if you are in to running crawlers!

I have been calling everywhere that has tracks and I haven't found 1 yet that allows rc cars. I did here there is a newer rc park. I left an email but no response yet. Guess they have race,crawl and jump tracks there. They charge an admission fee for maintenance. I will let everyone know when I get a response

I'd also be interested if there are some sweet spots over at those new DTE Mtn Bike trails just west of Chelsea. I may just have to take a country drive one night and scope it.

https://dtetrail.org/

I just had a job at this park. They are building a HUGE outdoor RC track this summer. Yes I realize it’s a 2 year old thread! Lol

Oldie but a goodie. I am looking forward to that. Good find man
I just had a job at this park. They are building a HUGE outdoor RC track this summer. Yes I realize it’s a 2 year old thread! Lol

Was this at Manly Bennett Park? This post is from a small park across from Cap'n Frosty, but I did know they've been trying to build a track at Manly Bennett. I hope they can get it complete soon!

I think so! But not sure. It was a huge park. Massive amounts of bashing spots and baseball fields across the street. Pickle ball. The works.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back