Found a person selling Carbon Fiber Chassis for limitless Infraction and Felony

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boggs3010

Very Active Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Fireteam
  3. Infraction
  4. Limitless
  5. Vendetta
They look nice and are not flat ,exactly like factory with the slight hump and recessed areas for the diffs and the finish looks incredible. Wait time.......3 to 5 days. He makes batches then sells them. Will post pics when arrives and assembled.

Screenshot_20211213-204337_eBay.jpg

Hopefully this guy honors his turn-around time.
Let me clarify 3 to 5 is shipping.Had 8 ready to go. 3 left , he had them done before offering them up.

They look nice and are not flat ,exactly like factory with the slight hump and recessed areas for the diffs and the finish looks incredible. Wait time.......3 to 5 days. He makes batches then sells them. Will post pics when arrives and assembled.

View attachment 185909
Heck yeah that looks real nice.
Had 8 ready to go. 3 left , he had them done before offering them up.
I’ve bought other parts from them before. They were always good quality. For $219 it’s a pretty good deal.

Looks nice! 👍
It’d be cool if they made GT width also, without having to add the side plates.

Last edited:
The chassis finally arrived a few hours ago. It had a 3 day tour of South Florida before it came back to central Florida. Here it is fit was spot on , can't say that with the other guys chassis. Finish was better and the polishing and clarity is better. Wait time was killer 7 days Vs well over 100.

IMG_20211221_133932624.jpg

IMG_20211221_143004950.jpg

IMG_20211221_142949970.jpg

IMG_20211221_142943518.jpg

IMG_20211221_133957417.jpg

IMG_20211221_133954953.jpg

The chassis finally arrived a few hours ago. It had a 3 day tour of South Florida before it came back to central Florida. Here it is fit was spot on , can't say that with the other guys chassis. Finish was better and the polishing and clarity is better. Wait time was killer 7 days Vs well over 100.

View attachment 187697

View attachment 187698

View attachment 187699

View attachment 187700

View attachment 187701

View attachment 187702

Did they ever get back to you about GT width?

3 left on eBay, it was packed very nicely too. I will 100% buy another in the future. 200%if a GT .

View attachment 187697

View attachment 187698

View attachment 187699

View attachment 187700

View attachment 187701

View attachment 187702
Hello, I was interested in getting one of these chassis but I noticed on your pics that the screw heads don't seem to sit very flush. Is that due to you using a different kind of m3,m4 screw or because the counter sink on the chassis is t big enough? Build looks great by the way!!!

They were not tight and I used longer screws on purpose. With the correct screws it will be flush. They are selling the forged carbon fiber now.

This vehicle is my semi shelf queen ran 4x in a year never ever hit anything. And the chassis failed for some unknown reason. Not enought cf layers? Brittle ?? I have not seen cf fail without an a crash. Others mfg's have metal in the front and rear of their CF chassis now I know why. I must admit the one I bought from HD customs , actually bought an entire car from him. Has never has an issue.

1 year follow up. Had to send back for an exchange. Very slow to respond and honor their warranty Luxury Radio about a week and 3 emails later received a response. I offered to buy another at cost with no warranty instead of the hassle of disassembling and returning and costing both parties more money . Selling at 199.99 he claims his cost is 150 so I declined and then on my dime sent the old chassis back after weeks of exchaging messages. He said a replacement would not go out until he had the old chassis in hand. A week later sent him the the tracking information. As of tomorrow he has had it a week. I sent a message no response as of yet with tracking.

This isn't intended to bitc@# about slow service but as a year follow up. Happens to be on going issue.
If thinking of a CF chassis I would recommend another brand. Scorched will be my next purchase.

IMG_20221201_112633.jpg

IMG_20221201_112607.jpg

Scorched is definitely the way to go!!! I just installed a standard width chassis on my shelf queen limitless and the quality is insanely good and everything fit perfect!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back