Granite Found some killer dirt piles in Clearwater, FL :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uplift-RC

TB RC Bashers
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Notorious
  5. Typhon 3s
Here is a picture from Google Maps of the location that I found. I am going to be heading down there this Saturday with a few 2s and 3s Lipo batteries! Also, will be uploading some video when I get down there this weekend as well. A ton of undeveloped property here to bash
It will b time to take off the street tires and put on my dirt tires for this session.

Here is a picture from Google Maps of the location that I found. I am going to be heading down there this Saturday with a few 2s and 3s Lipo batteries! Also, will be uploading some video when I get down there this weekend as well. A ton of undeveloped property here to bash
It will b time to take off the street tires and put on my dirt tires for this session.
View attachment 44798

Im sorry to bring to this.. But ehm..... Your GoogleMaps seems to be outdated.....

Heres a topview from the same location (look at the GulfEagle building)

Screenshot_2019-08-06-17-14-58.png

Thanks for saving me a trip out there mate! I wonder if this is another spot available for some bashing since it's all industrial over there.

I live in the Largo area and there is a little hidden mini BMX track that's only 5 mins from the house. That was plan B! You cant bring this place up on google maps b/c it's hidden in the forest since it was man-made track. I will shot some cool videos as soon as I install my 6S BLX Typhon upgraded shocks onto my #Granite BLX 4X4 which will be ready this weekend.

Last edited:
I respect the perseverance you have in locating great bash spots. I frequent the Clearwater area, I am sure it is way better than NYC for bashing.:)

I can tell you that in NYC and surrounding is not RC friendly as of late. Don't know why. RC bashing is not conducive to bashing your RC rig. :unsure:

Wow.. Im browsing Googlemaps for Clearwater and surrounding area.. But Damn.. That place is infested with Golf parks and baseball fields!

Wow.. Im browsing Googlemaps for Clearwater and surrounding area.. But Damn.. That place is infested with Golf parks and baseball fields!
It's freaking impossible to find some simple dirt piles to jump or a location to bash! I live only a mile from the ocean and there is zero places! If anyone knows of any, please let me know? I know there is a track in Lutz, FL called SS Hobbies raceway buts its a track and there are a few in Tampa, FL. I am going to go check this old place where we use to ride our BMX bikes in the woods that had some killer jumps but it was a while ago. The woods are still there so maybe the Mountain bike trail is there which would be super awesome. Will Advise.

It's freaking impossible to find some simple dirt piles to jump or a location to bash! I live only a mile from the ocean and there is zero places! If anyone knows of any, please let me know? I know there is a track in Lutz, FL called SS Hobbies raceway buts its a track and there are a few in Tampa, FL. I am going to go check this old place where we use to ride our BMX bikes in the woods that had some killer jumps but it was a while ago. The woods are still there so maybe the Mountain bike trail is there which would be super awesome. Will Advise.
Silly question, but why not the beach? I know there are protected areas, but there’s gotta be some dunes or something.

I would prefer to keep out of the beach sand! I know this is an old video but this is where the track was located and a bunch of my buddies will be heading out there and start working on it and fix it back up. This is what it looked like a few years ago even know the video was made in 2010. Skip to min 1:37.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back