Found some shocks on eBay for the Fury, Mega, Raider, etc.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have contacted the seller and the measurements are 75mm for the front and 95mm for the rear. Diameter of the spring is 16mm. The are a perfect fit for the cars.

I have contacted the seller and the measurements are 75mm for the front and 95mm for the rear. Diameter of the spring is 16mm. The are a perfect fit for the cars.
That's great news @mrbelloso! To bad they didn't give you a part number so we could easily find them once this auction ends.

@Bri26 please keep us updated on how well these perform for you. You might have just found a winner that many members here have been looking for!

I didn't order the shocks but they look the part. I am hoping someone will try them and let us know if they are as good as they look. The brand is listed as kingfly.

Best regards,
Brian

Sweet!

Here is a picture, in case they might not be available anymore.

s-l1600.jpg

I recognize them as my Fastrax aluminum shocks I have on all 3 my Fury's!
These are the same, but than branded as Absima here in Europe. Have not seen the white painted springs before by the way!

See this thread for more options:
https://arrmaforum.com/threads/affordable-1-10-scale-aluminium-shock-upgrade.67/

Can anyone confirm how these shocks worked, and if they were superior to stock/STRC?

Can anyone confirm how these shocks worked, and if they were superior to stock/STRC?
The one review on ebay says "Cheap utter rubbish. Two broke with first use."
STRC shocks I can guarantee you will be better quality than those ebay ones.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back