Notorious Free castle motor from friend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Antoine morris

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
I was wondering if this will fit in my nouturios 6s BLX how to replace my stock motor I was wondering if this was better and what do I need to go with it?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200812-200056.png
    Screenshot_20200812-200056.png
    479.3 KB · Views: 68
  • Screenshot_20200812-200031.png
    Screenshot_20200812-200031.png
    161.8 KB · Views: 60
I was wondering if this will fit in my nouturios 6s BLX how to replace my stock motor I was wondering if this was better and what do I need to go with it?
Crystal ball not working. Need details.

Yes it will fit right in, however that motor is limited to 4s.

I run that motor in my 1/10 scale Rock Rey. Way too small for your Notorious. It would be good in the Arrma 4S trucks though. Even th 3S trucks.

I run that motor in my 1/10 scale Rock Rey. Way too small for your Notorious. It would be good in the Arrma 4S trucks though. Even th 3S trucks.
Might be okay for racing the Typhon or Senton 6s too. I think most of the 1/8 e buggy guys use 4068 cans.

4s on punch 9 is crazy enough for me
As @bicketybam mentioned it is a little smaller than the stock motor and is meant for 1/8 buggy, short course trucks and other vehicles up to 9lbs the Notorious is 11lbs 9oz stock without a battery.

I have a senton 4x4 3s BLX. Stock will it go in there and use the stock ESC???
It will fit in there but I am pretty sure that the esc can't handle it, the 4s esc might be able to and the 6s definitely will.

Or, if you have a bit more cash, a Castle Mamba Monster X. Then you could run it sensored...

Even if you run it sensorless, the Castle Mamba ESCs are so much smoother than the BLX ESCs...
Or this.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back