SOLD / FOUND Free digital codes for Top Gun and Top Gun Maverick

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonshot

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Mojave EXB
  3. Outcast 4s
  4. Infraction 4x4
I feel the need, the need to share! Bought the discs, so I don't have a need for the digital codes. Figured I'd share with my fellow brethren on the only form of "social media" I partake in :LOL:. First one to PM me gets them. Please only contact me to watch them, don't re-sell them!

Top Gun came out in 1986 (when I was 11) and I've been in love with the F-14 Tomcat ever since. I lived 10 minutes away from "Fighter Town USA" and attended more air shows at Naval Air Station Miramar (now Marine Corps Air Station Miramar) than I can remember. Top Gun was the first 12" record I bought after my mom bought a new stereo in 1986. Top Gun was also the first movie I ever watched in at home in full HD - HDDVD on Xbox 360.

I retired after 20 years of naval service and deployed 4 times on 2 aircraft carriers (CVN 74 and CVN 70). I've bumped my head on one too many F-14 and F-18 jets!

My wife and I watched Maverick on opening night at one of those fancy theatres with recliners for her birthday. Can't wait for a night to free up for us to watch these in Dolby Vision and Atmos.

image1.jpeg

codes2.jpg

I feel the need, the need to share! Bought the discs, so I don't have a need for the digital codes. Figured I'd share with my fellow brethren on the only form of "social media" I partake in :LOL:. First one to PM me gets them. Please only contact me to watch them, don't re-sell them!

Top Gun came out in 1986 (when I was 11) and I've been in love with the F-14 Tomcat ever since. I lived 10 minutes away from "Fighter Town USA" and attended more air shows at Naval Air Station Miramar (now Marine Corps Air Station Miramar) than I can remember. Top Gun was the first 12" record I bought after my mom bought a new stereo in 1986. Top Gun was also the first movie I ever watched in at home in full HD - HDDVD on Xbox 360.

I retired after 20 years of naval service and deployed 4 times on 2 aircraft carriers (CVN 74 and CVN 70). I've bumped my head on one too many F-14 and F-18 jets!

My wife and I watched Maverick on opening night at one of those fancy theatres with recliners for her birthday. Can't wait for a night to free up for us to watch these in Dolby Vision and Atmos.

View attachment 286631

View attachment 286632
What an awesome thing to do!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back