Free money! Answer 1 question about 6s Arrma.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perfectly- flawlessly explained. Mind blown!
Can I pick your brain one more time?

Learned more in this exchange than all 4 years in high school. Seriously. Thanks to all for your valuable time and ideas. I appreciate you.
How would say 32mm I think they are hub extenders effect gears/drive train if at all? Brain picked thanks!
Not clear on your end goal.... but I suspect you want to run it as a Limitless at times but also be able to use the felony body?

The Power hobby Grippers are all 100mm in diameter but the rear offers a wide felony style. So if you go through changing one of the diffs so that it matches front to rear with equal tires all around you could still achieve the felony look with the power hobby gripper tires.

I converted a Felony to a Limitless about a year ago.
Jenny's RC is your best source for low cost parts to make the conversion:

https://jennysrc.com/collections/ar...-front-gp5-42-15-felony-v2-f-r-diff-ara7615v2

https://jennysrc.com/collections/arrma-limitless-ara7116v2

Why is keeping final drive ratio so imperative? If I just ran it as it came and put whatever tires I wanted within reason, not king kongs obviously, what will suffer on my rc? What will fail? It's my understanding that these diffs are steel, and can take a significant amount of abuse. I'm not second guessing you, being condescending, or a smart ass. I'm legit trying to gain knowledge from one of the few people I've encountered on here that I genuinely believe knows a great deal and is worth talking to. Thank you for that.
No takers on gift card? I can honestly say I'm shocked. Next time I guess. Thanks to all for your input. Knowledge is power
Just because It IS imperative.:rolleyes:
Tire rollout is different btween 53/107 and 42/100 tires.
So the ultimate final drive ratios must be equal and cancel out between the Fr and Rr diffs to accomodate the different rollouts.
You will be underdriving/overdriving the rig. Will drive like Crap.
Best to setup as an Infraction , changing out the rear Fel diff. Buy a front main/ input gear and rebuild the rear diff, to use the same tires all around.
Like stated above a few times.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back