SOLD / FOUND FREE TO FORUM MEMBER, JUST PAY SHIPPING! PRO-LINE DESPERADO RC 2.8 WHEELS FRONT FOR RUSTLER, JATO & NITRO STAMPEDE TRAXXAS STYLE BEAD BNIP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Notorious J

It's gonna break, so might as well send it!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Granite
  3. Notorious
  4. Typhon 6s
All you cover is shipping! Two per set, four sets available. All sets are front wheels. Fits Jato and Nitro Stampede. Purchased by mistake. One package opened to view contents. Shipping is from L6C 2H6 Ontario, Canada. My mistake equals your luck if you can use them. Each pack has a decal too, woot woot!

Attachments

• 20181113_202426.jpg
    20181113_202426.jpg
    224 KB · Views: 87
  • 20181113_200925.jpg
    20181113_200925.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 81
  • 20181113_202436.jpg
    20181113_202436.jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 81
  • 20181113_202400.jpg
    20181113_202400.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
You are a Gentlemen Johnny! This will be really nice for someone that needs them.

You are a Gentlemen Johnny! This will be really nice for someone that needs them.
Honestly, I figured someone with a nitro might be able to use them, but not one bite yet. If you know anyone in your circle of rc friends that might be able to take them, let me know.

That’s really nice of you. It must be the Canadian in you eh

That’s really nice of you. It must be the Canadian in you eh
Awh shucks, thanks Mike. Other than future Christmas tree ornaments, I have absolutely no use for them. Someone has got to have a 2wd or nitro car, or maybe a friend that could use them, that could find them a new home. Come on forum members, help find these cute and shiny fellas, a place to call their own.

Will these fit my Kraton?
Nope. These have no hex mount. They're spinners. Fronts on a few 2wd and Nitros. I didn't pay attention when I bought them online.

Nope. These have no hex mount. They're spinners. Fronts on a few 2wd and Nitros. I didn't pay attention when I bought them online.

Will they fit my Notorious and make it faster?

They will, but you'll need a flux capacitor for your electronics and hair extenders for the 17mm hubs.

If you want to get a more accurate number on overall performance, input a few numbers into the following equation:

Attachments

• aveEqns.gif
    aveEqns.gif
    2.8 KB · Views: 41
All you cover is shipping! Two per set, four sets available. All sets are front wheels. Fits Jato and Nitro Stampede. Purchased by mistake. One package opened to view contents. Shipping is from L6C 2H6 Ontario, Canada. My mistake equals your luck if you can use them. Each pack has a decal too, woot woot!
I will ask around.
Thanks for the generosity.

I did this same thing, when buying some Traxxas Anacondas for my HPI Firestorm I had, couldn't figure out why the pair was only $6 until I opened the package and saw that there was no hex...............

I did this same thing, when buying some Traxxas Anacondas for my HPI Firestorm I had, couldn't figure out why the pair was only $6 until I opened the package and saw that there was no hex...............
And the crazy thing is, I can't even give them away!

Still free to any forum member, or friend of a forum member, or guy walking down the street near a forum member's house holding a Traxxas. Great way to make a friend with that Traxxas guy you keep seeing;) All you pay is shipping, which I will verify once you pm me an address. Paypal accepted for shipping cost, must be shown as gift though, or I end paying them for giving something away. I'm Canadian and I'm nice, but I'm not stupid.Well not completely stupid. And don't forget the stickers!

Attachments

• 20181113_202347.jpg
    20181113_202347.jpg
    432.3 KB · Views: 27
You still have these I will take them off your hands now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back