SOLD / FOUND FREE TO FORUM MEMBER, JUST PAY SHIPPING! PRO-LINE DESPERADO RC 2.8 WHEELS FRONT FOR RUSTLER, JATO & NITRO STAMPEDE TRAXXAS STYLE BEAD BNIP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me get them packaged and weighed, and I'll let you know how much shipping is. Regular post I assume. Gonna need a bit of time. I had some surgery on Wednesday and I'm still only 50% mobile. Once you give me your address and which way I should send it, I'll get you a total, E-transfer or PayPal works for me.

I'll take 2 pairs bro. How do I pay you and all that good stuff
Oh yeah , send me the info by PM. No need for us to use this thread anymore.?

Let me get them packaged and weighed, and I'll let you know how much shipping is. Regular post I assume. Gonna need a bit of time. I had some surgery on Wednesday and I'm still only 50% mobile. Once you give me your address and which way I should send it, I'll get you a total, E-transfer or PayPal works for me.
Hope you get well soon bro. Rhett Cherivtch 403 west street Berlin Maryland 21811 and [email protected] is my PayPal account and email. Thank you very much

Got it Rhett. Give me a couple of days to get to the post office with the package, and get some numbers. Regular post is okay then I guess.

Got it Rhett. Give me a couple of days to get to the post office with the package, and get some numbers. Regular post is okay then I guess.
No worries bro I broke my esc on my outcast. What would you suggest for an upgrade esc or go back to the box 185??

No worries bro I broke my esc on my outcast. What would you suggest for an upgrade esc or go back to the box 185??
That's definitely not my expertise. I bought a back up 185 from Jennys, because they were cheap. Lot of talk on this forum about the Hobby Wing Max 6. I'd do a lot of research about it for sure. Good esc's are not cheap though. The 6s models on Jennys are around $62 (sold out at the moment). The Hobbywing Max 6 is around $130. No ESC lasts forever, but I guess it depends on your budget.

Two sets left! One opened for pictures and the other is still sealed. You pay shipping only! Make sure they work for you before you say you want them. These are not drive wheels so no hex. 2wd fronts for a few different trucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back