Fresh paint

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrevorK1981

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
My new paint job on my proline body and just added these trencher x tires on desperado rims.
20151224_122032.jpg

I use ironlak paint it hold up really well compared to any other I've used.its a high end graffiti paint.
I'm always a day late and dollar short here; just bought some Duratrax paint at the hobby store to paint over a "clearance sale" buggy body. Thought I'd start with flat black, then spray the Duratrax on top. I'm sure it will mar and scar after some cartwheels and flips, but hey, nicks and scratches are a badge of honor to me...

Wow man, this has got to be the most gorgeous body I've seen yet.

Does the bulldog body fit no problem?

Check my body out, it was my first go a painting a rc body

The bully dog body fits great I did have to put different body pins in because of the contours of the hood area but it works.

The bully dog body fits great I did have to put different body pins in because of the contours of the hood area but it works.
Where do you get the Bigger pins, is that a specific part?

Otherwise no changes made, like the roll cage is all good?

Thanks again bro

Actually went with a smaller pin but yeah the roll cage fits. It's snug. Use Ironlak paint I've tried multiple different brands and it's the best quality.

I see you have what looks like a colorado flag "C" if your in Denver go to Community Service its off Broadway it's a Graffiti store that's where I get Ironlak at.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back