Senton Friday afternoon on the grass with Alex

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve B in Vegas

+11mm Kyosho Hubs on the Mojave.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave EXB
  2. Senton 3s
Standing back taking this photo, my first thought was that I hope he never forgets days like this. I lost my father when I was only 1, and never knew days like this.
20200214_145202.jpg

Standing back taking this photo, my first thought was that I hope he never forgets days like this. I lost my father when I was only 1, and never knew days like this. View attachment 65377

He'll never forget. I wish I had a son or daughter sometimes and as I get older I regret more not settling down. You and he are fortunate men and I know days like this are what makes life most special.
It was the hotrods and car talk that my dad and I shared together. He understood horsepower but otherwise could never put us on any fish or ducks even though he tried. I grew to care more about muscle cars than fishing and hunting and my younger brother was exactly opposite.
Cheers to you both and I always love seeing photos like this from everyone here.

Thanks all. This new truck has been an unusual blessing in disguise. These sunny afternoons at the park have hopefully created some special memories for Alex. Interesting in that I find just as much enjoyment watching him drive as I do driving myself. Probably a second Senton will show up soon so we can both drive. That said, watching him figure out how to powerslide and drift the truck is pretty awesome. Makes me forget about work b.s..

He'll never forget. I wish I had a son or daughter sometimes and as I get older I regret more not settling down. You and he are fortunate men and I know days like this are what makes life most special.
It was the hotrods and car talk that my dad and I shared together. He understood horsepower but otherwise could never put us on any fish or ducks even though he tried. I grew to care more about muscle cars than fishing and hunting and my younger brother was exactly opposite.
Cheers to you both and I always love seeing photos like this from everyone here.
Many thanks for the kind words. We are headed back out this morning...!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back