Kraton Friday can't come soon enough

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Raider
  3. Senton 6s
  4. 4x4-Mega
img_20190418_205046-jpg.35844

Got some some new goods for my new fleet members. Still waiting on my T-bone bumpers for the typhon. Convefrsation to truggy went well enough definitely want to try the longer arms though sooner or later. Can't wait to get it out on it's maiden voyage. Got the 3.8 trenchers on the kraton and let me say they're huuge. Really glad I got the regular one and not the X models. Apparently they're still suspect for over heating ,but I'll cross that bridge when I get there. Besides I'm still on on stock gearing so hopefully that won't be too much of an issue.

Attachments

• IMG_20190418_205046.jpg
    IMG_20190418_205046.jpg
    457.8 KB · Views: 134
Have you taken the v4 kraton out yet? A lot of ppl are saying no need to get backflips with the new copperhead 2 stock tires on the v4. Its my first, so I have no comparison but just curious....

The new Copperhead 2's work great on the Kraton. So much better than the ones that came on the V3.

Have you taken the v4 kraton out yet? A lot of ppl are saying no need to get backflips with the new copperhead 2 stock tires on the v4. Its my first, so I have no comparison but just curious....
Oh man I've shredding on those tires. Ive been burning through the tread so I got something that I could swap out with to slow it down haha. I wouldn't get them because I think the copperhead 2s might be better for the kraton than back flips

nice. they look good. saturday was not good. penuts bec caught on fire mid air and took out all his electrics and my motor seized up. bryan came along and he only broke some body mounts. oh i wish we slept in ha.
Oddly enough mine wasn't all that grand either I messed up my front diff case something fierce on my kraton. the screws to my T-bone bumpers were just bent to hell too bad it'll be out of commission till next pay day.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back