Senton Friday Night in Las Vegas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve B in Vegas

+11mm Kyosho Hubs on the Mojave.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave EXB
  2. Senton 3s
Good times. I had no idea major surgery was on the schedule for this evening. Installing new servo, HR steering linkage, transmitter, and ESC.

20200228_180155[1].jpg

Ok, I'm a believer now. Besides the seized bearing salad that I found, rebuilding the diffs and swapping to the HR housing was an eye opener. I could barely turn the factory unit by hand, and this one spins smooth, but not sloppy easy. The 30k diff fluid is this but even. Replacing bearings
20200228_210917.jpg
as I go.

Truck should be no prob.?
I did the research earlier in the week and the customization I saw that happens in Vegas is very impressive. Hope I'm not shootin off the mark but that Bore Tech grease was onhand and cross utilized. ?

Truck should be no prob.?
I did the research earlier in the week and the customization I saw that happens in Vegas is very impressive. Hope I'm not shootin off the mark but that Bore Tech grease was onhand and cross utilized. ?

We roll with a few tricks up our sleeve. (y) It's nice to have a full machine shop ready to back up a stupid mistake on my part. It's also quite enjoyable to tinker with something completely different, and I'm impressed with these little machines. Electronics are not my skill set, and I hope this new ESC and servo work out..!

Glad you like our handy work. We have some very passionate customers and every day we push to do the very best possible, but it can always be done better.

s

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back