Senton Front A arms replacement - Hard to find in Canada

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ready2Retire

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Man, it's tough finding the front A arms for the Senton! I just picked up the Senton 3S BLX v3 about 2 weeks ago and on the first day out broke a rear A arm and shock. Replaced the rear shocks with HR bleeder shocks and installed a new A arm.

Took the truck out this afternoon and jumped a little too close to a building and now broke a front A arm and shock! Luckily I bought a set of the HR bleeder shocks for the front so will build those later tonight. Trying to find the front A arms is tough in Canada. Not in stock anywhere that's local and searches within Canada is not hitting anything. Tried looking for RPM versions, but shipping to Canada is outrageous for tiny pieces of plastic.

I called one of the local stores (still an hour drive away) that was open today and was getting them to order me the Arrma A arms and by chance asked if they could get the RPM ones.... what do you know... they have 2 pairs in stock!! Hoo-ha, won't be down waiting for parts. (y)

Last edited:
Man, it's tough finding the front lower A arms for the Senton! I just picked up the Senton 3S BLX v3 about 2 weeks ago and on the first day out broke a rear lower A arm and shock. Replaced the rear shocks with HR bleeder shocks and installed a new A arm.

Took the truck out this afternoon and jumped a little too close to a building and now broke a front lower A arm and shock! Luckily I bought a set of the HR bleeder shocks for the front so will build those later tonight. Trying to find the front A arms is tough in Canada. Not in stock anywhere that's local and searches within Canada is not hitting anything. Tried looking for RPM versions, but shipping to Canada is outrageous for tiny pieces of plastic.

I called one of the local stores (still an hour drive away) that was open today and was getting them to order me the Arrma A arms and by chance asked if they could get the RPM ones.... what do you know... they have 2 pairs in stock!! Hoo-ha, won't be down waiting for parts. (y)
The Sentons only have a single rear a-arm ??‍♂️?

The Sentons only have a single rear a-arm ??‍♂️?
Yes indeed, they do only have single A arms. Blame it on 26 years of working in the federal government where you have to be obnoxiously specific on everything! Since the A arms are the bottom portion of the suspension, I called it a lower A arm. Since there's no upper A arm, we'll call this my bad! ;)

Yes indeed, they do only have single A arms. Blame it on 26 years of working in the federal government where you have to be obnoxiously specific on everything! Since the A arms are the bottom portion of the suspension, I called it a lower A arm. Since there's no upper A arm, we'll call this my bad! ;)
No biggie. The front has an upper and lower in the 6S version. The 3S has single arms front and back.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back