Kraton Front and rear arms for V5 Kraton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@briguy1972, do you have the V5 already??? You really need to check the documentation of your rig. Know what you have in front of you.
The arms on the EXB are not considered an EXB exclusive upgrade part. It is installed on the V5 RTR already! It was just one of the upgraded parts for the V5.

>>> For those with the V4, wanting to use the V5/EXB rear arms, you also need the new V5 rear shock tower or EXB 7075 version. Due to the change in the shock tower geometry (Shock tower is narrower and shocks are more laid upward). Much like the Mojave rear..

At the front using V5 arms on a V4, you will need the new longer lower shock mounting pins( both front and rear V5 arms need these) and lower arm suspension arm End Cap for the front V5 lower arms.
Hope this clears things up. :cool:

Edit:
As you can see, to use V5 arms on a V4, you will need more additional parts. Probably well worth it to some. I believe the new V5 rear shock tower geometry is the bonus regarding the new rear arms. I use RPM's or Stock V4 arms throughout my V4. The current RPM arms don't fit the EXB or V5 Kraton correctly. V5's are probably the better arms right now. IDK for sure. I may consider the change out not sure. Arm breakage hasn't been an issue for me lately. But I also don't do 50ft big air jumping either.

Last edited:
Back