Outcast front and rear diff oil in 4s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zizi8862

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
  2. Outcast 4s
So i see lots of ppl talking about diff fluid weights in the 6s lines but I cant seem to find much info on the 4s lines. I think the stock front and rear diff are 6k for outcast and kraton. Would going to 10k be too thick as the truck is a lot lighter and I see lots of 6s guys running 10k on their front and rear diff.

So i see lots of ppl talking about diff fluid weights in the 6s lines but I cant seem to find much info on the 4s lines. I think the stock front and rear diff are 6k for outcast and kraton. Would going to 10k be too thick as the truck is a lot lighter and I see lots of 6s guys running 10k on their front and rear diff.
I run 100K in the front and 20K in the rear. I tried 100K rear too, but it under-steers really bad under power with that thick in the rear.

I run 100K in the front and 20K in the rear. I tried 100K rear too, but it under-steers really bad under power with that thick in the rear.
100k in the front sounds like its super thick maybe ill just try my 10k each and see how it goes. I've never been good with the shock and diff oil type things

I only did 100k to see what a major change would do. So far the rear was a bad idea but the front at 100k seems fine. Less diffing out in turns.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back