Outcast Front axles pops out from diff cups

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had this problem since I got the Outcast exb.. replaced over 10 broken drive cups!! Replaced steering knuckles(HR),differential housing and cover(HR),the differential, hubs and dog bones.. I've replaced the the drive cups with m2c racing ones and that stopped the breaking but they still pop out... this only happens in the front.. so damn frustrated!!
Also replaced the entire steering setup, servo horn ,steering rack, servo save.

I've had this problem since I got the Outcast exb.. replaced over 10 broken drive cups!! Replaced steering knuckles(HR),differential housing and cover(HR),the differential, hubs and dog bones.. I've replaced the the drive cups with m2c racing ones and that stopped the breaking but they still pop out... this only happens in the front.. so damn frustrated!!
Also replaced the entire steering setup, servo horn ,steering rack, servo save.
Try adding bump stops using fuel tubing over the shock shafts to prevent the arms from over extending during hard landings. A big roll of 1/8” tubing from Home Depot is a few bucks and will last a lifetime in RC purposes.

My right rear axel keeps popping out of the cups...I have adjusted the camber ensure everything is tight and it still keeps popping out, any suggestion on how to fix this issue.

get some fuel tube from model shop like jondilly1974 said make sure it has 4mm hole in fuel tubing I have done this on talion exb and other cars and they never pop out got this idea from rcdude81 I cut mine about 8mm long (y)

I've had my front left driveshaft pop out on the last three runs, appears to happen under hard braking etc where the front suspension fully compresses causing the dog bone to go right to the edge of the drive cup, where it seems to then pop out. Will no try the fuel line, or something similar as a bump stop in the shock to stock it compressing quite as much.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back