Outcast Front Bumper for 2018

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

runout789

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Anyone tried to fit the bumper listed for Kraton V2 on TBone Racing on their outcast? Not sure why they only show that style for Kraton as should be about the same fitment.

I think would look great with the stock body of Outcast. Not sure I am sold on the TBR Basher bumper looks for outcast.

Bumper I am referring to is
10059 - TBR XV4 Front Bumper -- ARRMA Kraton / 6S / V2

Anyone tried to fit the bumper listed for Kraton V2 on TBone Racing on their outcast? Not sure why they only show that style for Kraton as should be about the same fitment.

I think would look great with the stock body of Outcast. Not sure I am sold on the TBR Basher bumper looks for outcast.

Bumper I am referring to is
10059 - TBR XV4 Front Bumper -- ARRMA Kraton / 6S / V2

Check this video out, hope this helps!

Tons of guys on the Arrma Army Facebook group run them on their Outcasts, that is going to be one of my next purchases.

That kraton front bumper may not look so good on the outcast. It has a curve that matched the kraton body. Looks nice on the kraton. The front of the outcast is straight, I think it would look silly! Possibly rub even

I believe this was the bumper you guys were talking about. Mind you this is on the Kraton, and clearly not the stock body. I had the basher on for a while, but it would scoop the dirt on heavy nose landing, or steep transitions. This new bumper is great, and has taken it share of punishment without complaints.

It's the Grave Digger by Parma. Chose to toss the stickers that came with it, and just stick with the sponsor sticker theme. LOVE it. Tons of protection from crashes.

1A442D9A-6653-4DD6-ACE9-2E079A117E2A.jpeg

53B47E49-8737-4C1E-AC4F-A90D303CBBD6.jpeg
95B0CEC3-E1D4-4D2B-90A7-8B23B26AE2C7.jpeg
E6767632-F15C-485F-A876-C734BDD10ED4.jpeg
3AE7327B-07AA-47CA-B9BD-EC88AD0D8299.jpeg

This is the one I just purchased from TBR.

https://tboneracing.net/products/10053-tbr-basher-front-bumper-arrma-outcast

Should receive it soon, I’ll post some pics after install.

I just installed the TBR front bumper for the OUTCAST. Looks good!

I just installed the TBR front bumper for the OUTCAST. Looks good!

Do any of you run rear bumper on Outcast? I have shoe goo and mesh, but I still seem to be tearing dead center on back of bed, right in between the wing mount rails. I think I am catching corners of back wheel wells on rear where 1:1 bumper would be and it is pushing up when a wheelie in grass or bad landing. I am decent with throttle control so most are decent landings. I know body will be tore up....just trying to figure if a rear tbone would help save that. OR that they just get in the way of wheelies and such with a stunt machine such as the badass Outcast.

You could always trim the body a bit. I ran a TBR rear bumper, on the kraton, but then went with just the outcast wheelie bar.

I have a kraton rear tbone on my outcast. Looks good and works well imo. It fits pretty snug so it dosent affect wheelies or back flips.

I believe this was the bumper you guys were talking about. Mind you this is on the Kraton, and clearly not the stock body. I had the basher on for a while, but it would scoop the dirt on heavy nose landing, or steep transitions. This new bumper is great, and has taken it share of punishment without complaints.

Where can I buy this bumper? I'm trying to find ways of mounting front and rear LEDs

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back