Outcast front bumper for the Outcast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Friso Fox

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Vorteks
Putting on a front bumper on the Outcast most people go with the TBR front bumper for the Typhon if I'm right.
Could the TBR front bumper for the Granite also be an option?
Looks just a little bit bigger.

With Frisco on this...though the TBone Outcast bumper seems to be awesome in terms of coverage, it is a horrid looking thing IMHO!
Just dominates the entire front end...whereas the Typhon bumper is much more discrete.
Perhaps not as functional, but aesthetically a vast improvement!

Last edited:
Yes, the RPM front bumper/skid plate will fit the Outcast. See the Tech notes from their website below. The Outcast uses the gearbox referenced.

Tech Notes: The RPM Front Bumper and Skid Plate is designed specifically for the ARRMA Kraton & Durango DEX8T, yet will fit any ARRMA vehicle running stock gearbox case set #AR310427 and any Durango vehicle running stock gearbox case set #TD210046. Unfortunately, RPM cannot guarantee proper body clearance with any ARRMA / Durango vehicle not listed here (some body trimming may be necessary to clear the bumper on those vehicles).

Article from RC Car Action on the RPM bumper.

http://www.rccaraction.com/blog/2017/02/01/rpm-kraton-dex8t-front-bumper-skid-plate/

So, i got the tbone front bumper for my outcast after breaking the stock one. The bumper snapped off right where it goes between the diff box and the chassis. (Basically between the red aluminum hanger and the chassis ) the tbone bumper doesn't have a component that replaces that piece. What do i do? There isnt anything to hold the pins in with this.

So, i got the tbone front bumper for my outcast after breaking the stock one. The bumper snapped off right where it goes between the diff box and the chassis. (Basically between the red aluminum hanger and the chassis ) the tbone bumper doesn't have a component that replaces that piece. What do i do? There isnt anything to hold the pins in with this.

The T-Bone bumper fits over the base/bracket
CIMG3659.JPG
where the old bumper attached.

But the tab of the base where the screws go through is what broke off.

Fill the void with stock Kraton/Typhon mini bumper, part number AR330230. It will keep your hinge pins for A arms from sliding out forward as intended.

Last edited:
Thanks Rich. I figured i would have to do that, but I cant even find the kraton bumper on tower. Needed that part number

Thanks Rich. I figured i would have to do that, but I cant even find the kraton bumper on tower. Needed that part number
No problem. At least you'll get extra plastic goodies with it in case you ever need them. I just ordered another one recently to replace the one I borrowed from my Typhon.

Out of stock.......shoot. when are you gonna be putting more vids on you tube?

Out of stock.......shoot. when are you gonna be putting more vids on you tube?
That sucks bro. Planning to get out again soon. Heavy rain storms have screwed up my bashing options. Scouting an epic spot soon to make a big launch vid. It's hidden in the hills and difficult to locate. Hopefully soon if mother nature cooperates...Lol.

Im just blowing you some $hi+ its hard to find good spots where im at. The golf course id pretty fun. We have been pretty lucky with the weather this winter. Anyway, i enjoy your videos...thanks for the part number. I was getting pissed trying to find that little bumper.

Im just blowing you some $hi+ its hard to find good spots where im at. The golf course id pretty fun. We have been pretty lucky with the weather this winter. Anyway, i enjoy your videos...thanks for the part number. I was getting pissed trying to find that little bumper.
That's funny bro, this has been our wettest winter in over 10+ years with lots of local/regional flooding. I'd love to go bash the big sand traps at our golf courses, but golfers would crap their white pants and call the cops I'm sure...Lol.

Lol. Im friends with the superintendent at the local course. There are I only about 2000 people in this town and not one of em are going to be golfing when its cold. Plus the driving range is the best spot, the tee boxes have the perfect lip for launching.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back