Outcast Front bumper options?

Hunter Reynolds

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Hey guys broke the front bumper off of my outcast and im having a bit of trouble finding a replacement one in stock anywhere. does anyone know of a site that has them or is there a bumper from a different model like the kraton or something? Thanks in advance guys!

Edit: I found them in stock on active powersports site, but i have never herd of them and am kinda skeptical to order from them

Last edited:

jaybe312

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Granite,
Hey guys broke the front bumper off of my outcast and im having a bit of trouble finding a replacement one in stock anywhere. does anyone know of a site that has them or is there a bumper from a different model like the kraton or something? Thanks in advance guys!

Edit: I found them in stock on active powersports site, but i have never herd of them and am kinda skeptical to order from them
https://tboneracing.net/products/10066-tbr-basher-front-bumper-arrma-outcast

robl45

Reaction score
Plus activepowersports is like 12 dollars shipping.

As I found out there is a mini bumper in the bag that includes the plastic steering ends. That will work with the Tbone Bumper. there is also a bumper by RPM for the Kraton but I have no idea if that will work.

Hunter Reynolds

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
hanks guys the TBR bumper is a little price for me to fit into this weeks budget but maby next week i can get one. But on another note what about the mud guards that go on the rear control arms. i seen them for the kraton but isnt the outcast practicly a shorter wheelbase kraton? so will they work on my outcast? thanks in advance again guys. absoluty loveing this community and loving my outcast even more!!!

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton 6s

chevys10zr2003

Premium Member!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton 6s, Senton, Typhon 6s
I thought TBR got their stock issues worked out?!

Never the less, I recommend checking Amazon or eBay as well as those are going to be in stock for sure and you get them either at the same price or sometimes cheaper.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/Toys-Hobbies/220/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=TBR+10066
@Rtappy1985 Is talking about Active Powersports, not TBR. I read that about Active Powersports from places other than this forum as well and almost bought my backflips from them until I saw that.

ahenderson223

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
I just put the RPM rear mud guards on my Outcast and the look good. My local hobby store here in Jersey had them I stock.

I-AM-AN-OUTCAST

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
I have the RPM front bumper on mine and it’s awesome, I also have the RPM skidplates and Front arms (haven’t broken the arms yet so they haven’t been installed yet).

I got to get around putting my truck back together, had to wait three months nearly from my warranty parts to come in...

Iamtheoutcast

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
, ,