Outcast Front bumper options?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Hey guys broke the front bumper off of my outcast and im having a bit of trouble finding a replacement one in stock anywhere. does anyone know of a site that has them or is there a bumper from a different model like the kraton or something? Thanks in advance guys!

Edit: I found them in stock on active powersports site, but i have never herd of them and am kinda skeptical to order from them

Last edited:
Hey guys broke the front bumper off of my outcast and im having a bit of trouble finding a replacement one in stock anywhere. does anyone know of a site that has them or is there a bumper from a different model like the kraton or something? Thanks in advance guys!

Edit: I found them in stock on active powersports site, but i have never herd of them and am kinda skeptical to order from them

https://tboneracing.net/products/10066-tbr-basher-front-bumper-arrma-outcast

Plus activepowersports is like 12 dollars shipping.

As I found out there is a mini bumper in the bag that includes the plastic steering ends. That will work with the Tbone Bumper. there is also a bumper by RPM for the Kraton but I have no idea if that will work.

hanks guys the TBR bumper is a little price for me to fit into this weeks budget but maby next week i can get one. But on another note what about the mud guards that go on the rear control arms. i seen them for the kraton but isnt the outcast practicly a shorter wheelbase kraton? so will they work on my outcast? thanks in advance again guys. absoluty loveing this community and loving my outcast even more!!!

I thought TBR got their stock issues worked out?!

Never the less, I recommend checking Amazon or eBay as well as those are going to be in stock for sure and you get them either at the same price or sometimes cheaper.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/Toys-Hobbies/220/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=TBR+10066
@Rtappy1985 Is talking about Active Powersports, not TBR. I read that about Active Powersports from places other than this forum as well and almost bought my backflips from them until I saw that.

I just put the RPM rear mud guards on my Outcast and the look good. My local hobby store here in Jersey had them I stock.

I have the RPM front bumper on mine and it’s awesome, I also have the RPM skidplates and Front arms (haven’t broken the arms yet so they haven’t been installed yet).

I got to get around putting my truck back together, had to wait three months nearly from my warranty parts to come in...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back