Notorious Front bumper

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
  2. Outcast 6s
Anyone else think that the front bumper on a notorious and possibly an outcast (I don't own one but same beast right?) is actually a worse design than teslas new cyber truck? Lucky to get a half descent run out of one before it brakes. Thank god for tbone racing

Anyone else think that the front bumper on a notorious and possibly an outcast (I don't own one but same beast right?) is actually a worse design than teslas new cyber truck? Lucky to get a half descent run out of one before it brakes. Thank god for tbone racing
Or RPM

There are some that don't mind bashing the Stock bumpers. I also have a Noto. 6S. The TBR bumper or RPM saves on busted arms and bent chassis.. But there are tradeoffs with and without. IMO. Depends how one drives.

RPM

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back