Kraton Front diff case problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to help. Yeah your HR bulkhead is the reason I found this thread. I have been in the same boat just massaging a few well stripped and repaired bulkheads for 2 years now and its starting to cause all kinds of collateral damage. Toasting diff gears, CVDs popping out of the cups, and then finally yesterday I completely lost my front driveshaft. Like, I can't find it and noticed I was only going on 2WD. Then the rear diff ate itself too. I'm due for some upgrading. lol. You like the HR?
Bummer buddy yeah so far I love that hot racing diff case it seems way more durable than the Plastics from the stock v4 kraton.

I think that little bumper needs to still go on behind the RPM to keep the hinge pins from walking out forward. I have the outcast, so stuffs a bit different in the front.
Yeah that's what I thought it was for also. Without it the hinge pins will fall out. Thanks buddy

Put on the voltage piece to replace the red piece. It is stronger, and has grub screws from the sides to hold the pins so you can't loose them.

Put on the voltage piece to replace the red piece. It is stronger, and has grub screws from the sides to hold the pins so you can't loose them.
Okay awesome thanks for the advice so it's going to be just like my voltage Hobbies shock Tower with the grub screws on the side?

I’m coming late to the party and I admit I didn’t read through this but it looks like you have the RPM arms on there? How is the fit between the red hinge pin bracket and the back where the hinge pin presses into? I there any slop when assembles?

Maybe this is already fixed...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back