Kraton Front dirt guard

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlipSide

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Vorteks
Are there any of you not running the front dirt guard (AR320376) on their Kraton 6S?

I hate having them in the way when I wrench on my truck and I am wondering how useful they really are. I saw a video from Ains DRC recently in which he seemed to not run them.

I guess they are not needed if you drive on pavement or skate parks, but how useful are they really when you drive in dirt?

Thanks!

Are there any of you not running the front dirt guard (AR320376) on their Kraton 6S?

I hate having them in the way when I wrench on my truck and I am wondering how useful they really are. I saw a video from Ains DRC recently in which he seemed to not run them.

I guess they are not needed if you drive on pavement or skate parks, but how useful are they really when you drive in dirt?

Thanks!
They work, if you look how much dirt gets built up on them after a run they definitely help.

I drive in grass or on concrete. I ditched those upper guards very early on with my outcast. I don't get much of anything on my chassis, a bit of lawn clippings stuck to my fan screens, but nothing too serious.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back