Kraton Front end alignment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HunterT

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
my left front tire is toeing out? Is this normal if not should I adjust to make it straight?

You don't want them to be perfectly straight. You want to have about 1-2* of toe out in the front and like 1-3* toe in in the rear.

9F9A0063-C65F-4C65-91E7-8D90C90C7C7C.jpeg
Thanks for your reply, this look about right ?

Attachments

• C41DB14A-11EA-41BE-90CD-6F10E1807B12.jpeg
    C41DB14A-11EA-41BE-90CD-6F10E1807B12.jpeg
    249.4 KB · Views: 117
Adjust the alignment while it is on the ground, push the car down and let the shocks bring the car back up then adjust from there. You cannot get a proper alignment while the wheels are off the ground once you set it down the alignment will change. And no that looks about how bad mine was out of the box.

Also with the Rpm bumper I would try to find a way to make a support that goes between the bulkhead and the bumper because they are notorious for breaking in half.

I'm no expert on this, but I would bring that tire in some. That is way more than 1 or 2 degrees off.

Put something (v2 bumper) on front of the lower hinge pins because they tend move forward and that is not a good thing.

Opened 2018 kraton v3 today. Front left is also toeing out more than it seems it should!

Attachments

• 10ABBAC9-B1EA-4EC4-BA76-1B8792A2DA22.jpeg
    10ABBAC9-B1EA-4EC4-BA76-1B8792A2DA22.jpeg
    453.4 KB · Views: 145
You may have turnbuckle / tie rod not quite dialed in correctly. Use a small crescent wrench or the appropriate box wrench to adjust. Always good to go over a new car and make sure things are tightened and dialed. When do ing the turnbuckle, be sure the wheels are off the ground. then you can set it down, turn everything on and see what it does when the radio is on and you turn left, turn right and then see if it centers correctly.

You may have turnbuckle / tie rod not quite dialed in correctly. Use a small crescent wrench or the appropriate box wrench to adjust. Always good to go over a new car and make sure things are tightened and dialed. When do ing the turnbuckle, be sure the wheels are off the ground. then you can set it down, turn everything on and see what it does when the radio is on and you turn left, turn right and then see if it centers correctly.
Yoo @dpricenator thank you very much, this was much more informative than videos I've seen haha and mine were bad so I know I just made a post about it a few days ago! Thank you

Yoo @dpricenator thank you very much, this was much more informative than videos I've seen haha and mine were bad so I know I just made a post about it a few days ago! Thank you
Last seen Nov 16, 2018 :(
He was always so helpful.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back