Front end Friday - show us what you got!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Losi LMT loaded with Treal parts

D11B1D80-6018-49F3-9AED-8506581C9670.jpeg

There's no much plastic left in there Devin! Nice work.

Ah hope yer right Brian, tho goin by previous work it'll likely be aboot early 2024 afore we find oot! 😄
Straight axle trucks are a completely different animal than independent suspension rc trucks. I would never put aluminum A arms on a rc truck because that’s the area where plastic is needed to give some flexibility and not break other components, but on a straight axle truck plastic is your enemy on things like axle housings and suspension links and easily breaks. I still run plastic knuckles on my straight axle trucks though to give the steering a little room to flex. I see guys with aluminum knuckles breaking servos and servo savers left and right because there isn’t enough give during impact.

Have you fixed it yet ?
Nope, it's sitting in a box surrounded by all the parts my noob a$$ thought that I could rebuild it with. Lost interest after I got my 1st 6s & now I'm either working on or driving a 6s. Probably should resurrect the little guy tho, but I'm just more knowledgeable about the 6s line- never got a chance to wrench on the little one before I wrecked it 🙂🤷‍♂️
That pic was from March 1 of this year

Nope, it's sitting in a box surrounded by all the parts my noob a$$ thought that I could rebuild it with. Lost interest after I got my 1st 6s & now I'm either working on or driving a 6s. Probably should resurrect the little guy tho, but I'm just more knowledgeable about the 6s line- never got a chance to wrench on the little one before I wrecked it 🙂🤷‍♂️
That pic was from March 1 of this year
Wanna send it to me ?
lol

JK

Back