Front end Friday - show us what you got!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
👏

IMG_20221122_210446127.jpg

For some reason, that front end reminds me of the Griswold family truckster..🤣🤣
I'm sure it's effective though.👌
It's part of my Big rock chassis and body extendo build.still working on the body.chassis is done .just figured to throw in a little sneak peak of what the front might look like.not sure if I'll keep it like that but if I do I'm sure it's the only big rock front you'll see like it.when I'm done with my build it will be the only one like it.thats what I'm aiming for .👍👏👏👏👏😁
It's part of my Big rock chassis and body extendo build.still working on the body.chassis is done .just figured to throw in a little sneak peak of what the front might look like.not sure if I'll keep it like that but if I do I'm sure it's the only big rock front you'll see like it.when I'm done with my build it will be the only one like it.thats what I'm aiming for .👍👏👏👏👏😁
Actually correction..still making a few more peices for the chassis.like a front splitter and side air dams.and a spoiler.

Actually correction..still making a few more peices for the chassis.like a front splitter and side air dams.and a spoiler.
No offense intended. I'm sure it'll be bitchin' 😎
Custom rigs are the best IMO.

Still have my first rc truck from when I was 7 .shelf queen .runs like new😁👍 some times I enjoy the good ole basic cheap stuff.

IMG_20221202_220953475.jpg

IMG_20221202_220831020.jpg

I use it only in the house .I get all my son's hot wheel cars and we run over them with the Nikko truck lol.its fun he laughs .

Back