Kraton Front Exb chassis brace

Hatchetman37

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Senton 3s
Hey guys I just ordered the exb chassis braces for my blx. The rear brace went in fine but the front looks too long to fit. Any secerets on this lol??

chazzz

Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
Hey guys I just ordered the exb chassis braces for my blx. The rear brace went in fine but the front looks too long to fit. Any secerets on this lol??

It goes like this. A screws down into it.

1.jpg

LicketySplit

Space Shuttle Door Gunner
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Outcast 6s
Push down on the front shock tower hard to flex the chassis a bit. It should click into place.

nomis38

Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Notorious
  4. Senton 6s
Do you got a pic of it Sir. The only time I had issues was equipping exb braces to my Senton "had to drill a new hole for one" but I know from your recent post you have a kraton. Let us take a look and we can get ya fixed up!!

Hatchetman37

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Senton 3s
Push down on the front shock tower hard to flex the chassis a bit. It should click

It goes like this. A screws down into it.

View attachment 272824
Ya I have the rear in already I guess I need to try removing the motor to access it better like you did
Ya I have the rear in already I guess I need to try removing the motor to access it better like you did
I did flip the mount plate around for the bigger screw already

Hatchetman37

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Senton 3s
Gotta flip the T brace IIRC
I did it doesn't give any more clearance tho
Do you got a pic of it Sir. The only time I had issues was equipping exb braces to my Senton "had to drill a new hole for one" but I know from your recent post you have a kraton. Let us take a look and we can get ya fixed up!!
Thank a million. I will post pics tomorrow.
There isn't a size difference between the 6s and 8s braces are there?? I almost wonder if I didn't get those instead . But then again the rear bolted rite up so idk

Last edited:

Hatchetman37

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Senton 3s
Stupid question did you buy the right brace? There is more than 1 front EXB brace. Did you get the one for the Talion or Mojave on accident?
That's what I'm wandering. It looks to be about a inch longer then the stock plastic one