Kraton Front Exb chassis brace

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hatchetman37

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Senton 3s
Hey guys I just ordered the exb chassis braces for my blx. The rear brace went in fine but the front looks too long to fit. Any secerets on this lol??

Hey guys I just ordered the exb chassis braces for my blx. The rear brace went in fine but the front looks too long to fit. Any secerets on this lol??

It goes like this. A screws down into it.

1.jpg

Push down on the front shock tower hard to flex the chassis a bit. It should click into place.

Do you got a pic of it Sir. The only time I had issues was equipping exb braces to my Senton "had to drill a new hole for one" but I know from your recent post you have a kraton. Let us take a look and we can get ya fixed up!!

Push down on the front shock tower hard to flex the chassis a bit. It should click

It goes like this. A screws down into it.

View attachment 272824
Ya I have the rear in already I guess I need to try removing the motor to access it better like you did
Ya I have the rear in already I guess I need to try removing the motor to access it better like you did
I did flip the mount plate around for the bigger screw already

Gotta flip the T brace IIRC
I did it doesn't give any more clearance tho
Do you got a pic of it Sir. The only time I had issues was equipping exb braces to my Senton "had to drill a new hole for one" but I know from your recent post you have a kraton. Let us take a look and we can get ya fixed up!!
Thank a million. I will post pics tomorrow.
There isn't a size difference between the 6s and 8s braces are there?? I almost wonder if I didn't get those instead . But then again the rear bolted rite up so idk

Last edited:
Stupid question did you buy the right brace? There is more than 1 front EXB brace. Did you get the one for the Talion or Mojave on accident?
That's what I'm wandering. It looks to be about a inch longer then the stock plastic one

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back