Notorious Front hub thread size

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

419RC

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Notorious
  3. Senton 3s
Can anyone get me the size and pitch of the threads on the 6s lineup front hub? Currently at work and want to grab a tap from work but forgot to bring the parts. My plastic is slightly cross-threaded and i want to attempt to fix it before spending more money at the moment.

1664887276811.png

Can anyone get me the size and pitch of the threads on the 6s lineup front hub? Currently at work and want to grab a tap from work but forgot to bring the parts. My plastic is slightly cross-threaded and i want to attempt to fix it before spending more money at the moment.

View attachment 247838
PITA

Glad I went with the metal
https://www.ebay.com/itm/233300191874

But I also had the M2C hub nuts when I had the stock hubs, and their tool was great for not stripping it out. Since I have metal now, I moved the M2C pillows over to my TLR.

I need to run to pick up the wife. Go to Arrma site and see if the front Kraton EXB hub part number is the same as your rig. If so, I will mail you my stock ones I am not going ever to use them since I have aluminum now.

Let me know (y)

Appears they are the same. That would be much appreciated. I have been eyeing the metal ones after this but with my wife recently not going back to work after having another kid...i don't feel like being castrated yet for ordering more car parts lol.

Appears they are the same. That would be much appreciated. I have been eyeing the metal ones after this but with my wife recently not going back to work after having another kid...i don't feel like being castrated yet for ordering more car parts lol.
Here they go. PM me your name and address. I need to keep the side wings I denodized them and need them for a new project coming up. You can place yours on it.

You good on the red nuts that go into the hub....you just crossed treaded the hub right?

1664909583114.png

View attachment 247838
IDK, but I would just use a known good HUB Nut to clean up the Hub threads. How I've done this in the past. Plastic is soft, and a Tap might be too rough cutting the crossed threads?:unsure: IDK. If a Hub nut won't do it, I think its best to just buy another PB Hub. Or warranty if it is a new rig.
I have received many cross threaded hubs with many of my 6s rigs in the past from very poor Factory assy. A pattern of this. The O-rings were even crushed.
I asked HH to replace the hubs and nuts altogether under warranty. No issues. Happened many times out the box. Always go over your rigs for poor assy and defects. It is easy to find obvious flaws.
HH is betting most won't even notice. All to keep the price point low.
If you call them, they already know what they are selling, and don't give you a hard time in regards.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back