Front right and left tire wobbling when driving

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cam1234

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Hi, the front right wheel on my Arrma granite v3 3s BLX and the front left move a bit whenever i try to drive it and it is quite annoying. I got it yesterday so anyone got any tips.

I have the same problem kinda but it is mainly the parts not being too tight from my understanding also if it is too tight then the parts might break
So what do you recommend i tighten or loosen to fix it. I tried tightening the wheel hex but that has done nothing. And thanks for the reply.

I had the same issue on my Big Rock. Once I changed the hubs the wobble went away.
Do you know where to get cheap wheel hubs. I am not sure where to get them as i am quite new to RC cars. Maybe you have a link to where i should buy this hub from?

Do you know where to get cheap wheel hubs. I am not sure where to get them as i am quite new to RC cars. Maybe you have a link to where i should buy this hub from?

I got mine on Amazon the front pair were 3.99 and the rear pair was 3.99. Look at your parts breakdown to get the part number.

To clarify, the front two wheels on my Granite 4x4 3s v3 wobble a tiny bit on the front left and a couple millimetres every rotation on the front right. I have spent quite some time examining the parts booklet that came with the car but since i am so new to this entire thing i cannot find the part number and even if i do i am not sure where or how to buy it. So, could someone please send me the link to a good site from which to buy parts or even better a link to the actual replacement part

To clarify, the front two wheels on my Granite 4x4 3s v3 wobble a tiny bit on the front left and a couple millimetres every rotation on the front right. I have spent quite some time examining the parts booklet that came with the car but since i am so new to this entire thing i cannot find the part number and even if i do i am not sure where or how to buy it. So, could someone please send me the link to a good site from which to buy parts or even better a link to the actual replacement part

https://www.arrma-rc.com/part/AR330442

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back