Kraton front shock tower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, Voltage hobbies. Theirs are made of 7075 aluminum which is extra stiff. Fronts are in stock but I’ve been waiting for months for the rear tower to be in stock so don’t get hopes up for a set. Not sure if this guys is making them anymore.

Just Bash It RC or Voltage Hobbies are both good aluminum brands. There's Titanium coming out of the UK now, easily found on ebay. Or, there's always https://jennysrc.com/search?type=product&q=Arrma, for cheap new stock ones. Then there's the bfh ⚒ so you can just hammer it out flat again.

Jbirc. 7075. No more problems. Wanted voltage but a set.. I love mine.
Also wanted the Voltage, but got the jbi 6mm 7075t6 towers, and wow they are tough, and seem more solid than even the Voltage as they don't have the center cutouts.
20190912_094550.jpg

Also wanted the Voltage, but got the jbi 6mm 7075t6 towers, and wow they are tough, and seem more solid than even the Voltage as they don't have the center cutouts.
View attachment 48119
These are yet to be destroyed. Yet... the m2c tower brace is a diff case saver. Hr diff case on front. As much as I lawn dart this thing, nothing bent since upgrades. M2c chassis also. I had Hr towers. They are cute! But turn into boomerangs with my sometimes graceful landings.??

I have been in the same boat I want to do voltage towers m2c chassis and front and rear carriers but the VH towers aren't ever in stock together so I was thinking jbirc towers and m2c everything else any opinions or would anyone change with different options going on a notorious for heavy bashing

I have been in the same boat I want to do voltage towers m2c chassis and front and rear carriers but the VH towers aren't ever in stock together so I was thinking jbirc towers and m2c everything else any opinions or would anyone change with different options going on a notorious for heavy bashing
Sound good to me! Chassis boils down to weight and side guards.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back