Kraton Front slipper plate seperated

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 3s
While I was trying to adjust the slipper clutch I heard a breaking sound then everything seperated and this broke in half. Is this fixable at all or no?
16728482550411641308137929240227.jpg

I did that to i try gluing and pressing it on but i had to get a new one

Time for a new hub.. you over tightened the screw causing it to break, user error unfortunately...
When making adjustments to the slipper aren't you supposed to screw it at it's max and the unscrew the needed amount? I tried that and this happened maybe it was already overtightened when I bought it out of brand new kraton 4s at jennyrc. I guess just bad luck as always.

When making adjustments to the slipper aren't you supposed to screw it at it's max and the unscrew the needed amount? I tried that and this happened maybe it was already overtightened when I bought it out of brand new kraton 4s at jennyrc. I guess just bad luck as always.
Oh no, that’s a sure fire way to break the slipper hub exactly like you did. I tighten it until I feel the least bit of resistance, then I tighten it a tiny bit more and test it. If it’s too loose, I will tighten it in very small increments, like a quarter turn, until I get it just right. I have six, 3 and 4s cars so I’ve learned to adjust the slippers very carefully since I do it so much. They work very well when set up right.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back