Kraton Front Turnbuckle length???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrTJox1

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
20201017_084927.jpg

I'm curious what are the lengths in mm, of your front turnbuckles? What distance are they from factory? Any help would be appreciated...

Hey man, you ALWAYS come through! I was expecting you to respond. I'm going to start getting some vids of me out running!

Trying to catch up with you!
Hey I do what I can. Glad to help. Looking forward to the vids ??

Hey I do what I can. Glad to help. Looking forward to the vids ??
I'm curious about one other thing... on the servo horn, there are three different holes to select. Should you choose the hole that makes it the most square?

16029647298527582944589881793653.jpg

I'm curious about one other thing... on the servo horn, there are three different holes to select. Should you choose the hole that makes it the most square?

View attachment 105021
I think the further notches will put more leverage/load on the servo but it will also turn the wheels further with the same servo movement than on an inner notch. My instinct would be the center notch to balance it.

I think the further notches will put more leverage/load on the servo but it will also turn the wheels further with the same servo movement than on an inner notch. My instinct would be the center notch to balance it.
Definitely helped square things, AND the horn is more centered on the center of the servo...was a few degrees in front of center.

I'm learning these cars are REALLY fue those into intricacies and problem solving!

16029782099588079190160541801578.jpg

Definitely helped square things, AND the horn is more centered on the center of the servo...was a few degrees in front of center.

I'm learning these cars are REALLY fue those into intricacies and problem solving!

View attachment 105057
What driveshafts do you have there?

Hi guys having these issues now. Can't make it align right. Is the bellcrank supposed to wiggle. Thanks in advance.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back