Front upper camber rod issue since day 1 on notorious

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GregMonahan

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
Hey all, this little camber rod keeps popping off on almost every jump. Just the one side, never the other side. Are there know issues with a bad rod tip, or an adjustment that may have been fudged up from the factory? It’s really cramping my jumping style........help with some words of knowledge, thanks

It's known to happen when jumping. Like Traverse said, adjusting droop helps but I've had them pop off even with my droop adjusted. You can put an e-clip on like this and it will help.
20190301_080707.jpg

Oh, and just an FYI, the front turnbuckles adjust toe. The pillow balls are used to adjust camber. The turnbuckles in the rear adjust camber and toe is fixed in the rear ??

My Outcast had this issue as well always the inner one though, I bought new ends and they stopped popping off. Others on the Facebook group had the same problem.

Usually only happens to me when I cartwheel crash. I have my droop screws set so they stop the arms before the shocks do. In a crash though, the arms flex/bend so all bets are off in that case.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back