Infraction Front upper suspension arm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonesy67

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton EXB
Would any of you fine gentlemen have a link to some info about slop in the front end of the infraction? I have done a little search so far and haven't found Infraction specific topics yet. When my truck is at rest on the bench, I can hold the front and back of the upper suspension arm and wiggle them front to back and they are very sloppy. I was just wondering if I should use some better upper arms or just leave it? Any opinions would be appreciated.

I wasn't going to endorse this yet until I drove it, but I have at least twice so far. Little bushings from Digi key, I need to find the part number.

GPM makes alloy arms, they should take out the slop too. Their rear hubs are tight I know first-hand.

Inserted flush at the front, I left the flange out at the rear be a spacer.
0304211357_HDR.jpg
0125211811a.jpg

I am going to upgrade the arms to aluminum. I have looked at GPM and Integy. Does anyone have any other suppliers to look at?

I wasn't going to endorse this yet until I drove it, but I have at least twice so far. Little bushings from Digi key, I need to find the part number.

GPM makes alloy arms, they should take out the slop too. Their rear hubs are tight I know first-hand.

Inserted flush at the front, I left the flange out at the rear be a spacer.
View attachment 129999View attachment 129998
I know its been a while but looking at your tip pic, who makes your rear upper suspension arm? I cant find that part in silver.

Would any of you fine gentlemen have a link to some info about slop in the front end of the infraction? I have done a little search so far and haven't found Infraction specific topics yet. When my truck is at rest on the bench, I can hold the front and back of the upper suspension arm and wiggle them front to back and they are very sloppy. I was just wondering if I should use some better upper arms or just leave it? Any opinions would be appreciated.

I have hated that for a long time....I took 4 small nylon washers and glued them together. Put them in the space and no more slop. Been good for months....just wayyy too much slope needed to be removed.

Not take about much but good find and post...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back